Iron classification chrat

Hi List:
I have been researching iron meteorites for my book on Colorado
meteorites.  In the process I made a chart of the roman numeral "symbol"
and how that relates to structural class.  This was done with the help
of Buchwald and the "Blue Book" last evening.  NOTE: This is general,
but is a neat quick reference.

Symbol -Structural Class

I -Coarse inclusion-rich octahedrites
I-An -Inclusion-rich irons
IIA- Hexahedrites
IIB- Coarsest Octahedrites
IIC- Plessitic Octahedrites
IID- Medium Octahedrites (10-11.5% Ni)
IIE- Fine-Coarse Octahedrites with Neumann lines common
(6.8-9.7% Ni)
IIF- Plessitic Octahedrites, Ataxites (10.8-14.3% Ni)
IIIA- Medium Octahedrites (7-8.8% Ni)
IIIB- Medium Octahedrites (8.6-10.6% Ni)
IIIC- Fine Octahedrites
IIID- Finest Octahedrites
IIIE- Coarse Octahedrites
IIIF- Medium - Coarse Octahedrites (7.0-7.98% Ni)
IVA- Fine Octahedrites (7.5-10% Ni)
IVB- Ataxites
ANOM -- Anomalous irons

--