CASPER*S UPDATED WEBSITE

Dear List Members,

I would like to invite you all to spend some time this weekend browsing
our improved and updated website.  <http://www.meteorites.com>
There are still a few glitches to be corrected; however, our Webmaster
has other plans for the weekend and will be returning Sunday night.  If
you have suggestions or find errors that you feel should be corrected,
we would appreciate hearing from you so that we can pass the comments on
to him.

We will be leaving town this coming week for about 2 weeks but will be
receiving emails, faxes and phone messages and taking orders during this
time via our mobile office.  I will be able to return your phone calls
and respond to faxes and emails during evening hours.  If you need to
get in touch with me, I*m available.  Orders will be shipped after 20
April.

And, as usual, I will beat anybody else*s prices!

Regards,

Michael Casper