Re: Earth to moon

>This has nothing to do with any previous threads but did anyone see the start
>of this series tonight? From all accounts it promises to be one of the best
>mini series and so far it stands a chance. Maybe the people who (and all
>of us
>has them) call meteorites "rocks" will see the point.

Yes I did indeed watch the program on HBO.  First hour that was directed
by Tom Hanks was fast moving and informative.  But NASA only went for the
rocks after the fact.  This was a race to the moon and I guess the US
won.  The second hour was filled with saddness for Apollo 1 and the fire.
Good but not as good as the first hour.  I will be back for more however,
even if that means taping the show.
If the program helps NASA succeed in its new missions then the 65 million
dollars was worth the investment.
Regards,

Larry D.