PHA needs a fourth decimal point

List:
FYI

Another asteroid has made the Potentially Hazardous Asteroid List of  the
MPC with a MIN. (closest approach) of 0.000 AU just like 1998 XF11 on March
20th called 1998 FW4.  When it made the list it had a MIN. of 0.005 AU now
it's been changed 0.000 AU.  The size of 1998FW4 is a little over 1/3 of a
mile (approx. 600 meters).

 What does this mean???  I have emailed Gareth at MPC requesting additional
percision on the MIN. value but I do not need a peer review to question the
raw data.

Victor

---
Victor Noto - Kissimmee, Florida USA
vnn2@phoenixat.com
http://www.phoenixat.com/~vnn2/BIGROCK.htm
Website theme quote:
"Life really is a Rock and
the Big Rock giveth and taketh away all life!!"