Mikes Meteorites updated site. AD AD AD

Hello all. The list has been exceptionally quiet this week. I guess
Easter can bring peace!
I have updated my website with very nice new photos as many of you know
by now. For those who have not visited my site in a while, you can now
actually see the meteorites not just a blur! I will be building a
gallery soon and even updating more today. My mailing list is also up
and running so go subscribe to get special deals.
Have a great Monday, or if In Europe, I hope you HAD a great Monday!
Thanks
Mike Farmer http://www.concentric.net/~farmerm">