Mikes met. server problems

Hello and good morning to all on the list. After my posting yesterday, I
recieved a large amount of emails by list members placing orders.
Unfortunately my internet provider was down from 10.00am until almost
midnight! I replied to all of my emails (I think)  and the server went
down again. My website was accesable but I cold not log onto the net. If
you placed an order or sent an email and did not get a reply, please
send it again and be aware that the server may go down again. I recieved
some emails this morning that were sent yesterday afternoon! I apologize
for any inconvenience that this might cause you and assure you that I
will answer any emails as soon as possible. For those who join my list,
I will be offering a very nice special tonight!
Thanks
Mike Farmer
http://www.concentric.net/~farmerm