Re: Tunguska & movies

Hi friends,

I want to thank all of you who responded to my question on
soon-to-be-released movies on meteorite-impacts. Special thanks to Bernd
Pauli, David Jordan, David G. Early, Jerry Armstrong, Victor D. Noto and
John Walters.

For all who wondered: I like to convince the editors of the daily
newspaper, which I write for as a free lance journalist mainly concentrated
on astronomy, to publish a story on the 90th anniversary of the
Tunguska-event in June. It is a great quality-newspaper, but not an
astronomy-magazine. So the editors understandable hesitate to give me the
okay. The movies will help me as an additional argument, to get this story
into print.

Thanks and best wishes, Christian

Christian Pinter, Ph.D.   Journalist
Address: Gerichtsgasse 1c/6/10