Re: Thanks

On Fri, 17 Apr 1998, Bolidechaser wrote:

> I've added a GB strewnfield "Assembly" area for those members who want
> to hookup with other meteorite hunters or just want to compare field
> notes.  Just send me your email address to be added to this GB-list.

My name is Mark Bowling and I'm interested in getting into meteorite
hunting.  Please put me on the list and notify me (294-1187) of any group
hunting plans for Gold Basin.  I have a metal detector.  I might have a
summer job at a mine near Kingman so it might be possible for me to go up
there in the summer.

 Thanks,

Mark