Meteorite Authenticating

About several times a year I am asked if I know of anyone that they can
contact to authenticate a possible found meteorite. I usually send them the
list of addresses that is found in Norton's book entitled Rocks From Space. I
would like to update this list. If there is anyone on this mailing list who
would like to be included to the list that I send to these people, please
contact me and give me a mailing address of some kind.
George Zay