All 6 SNCs outside the Antarctic

Greetings fellow list members!
	Generally, I do not like to treat the list as an "advertizing medium" -
but, on occasion, something is of such interest, I do feel it is
warented (particularly if the dealeer offers list members a discount). I
feel such is the case at this time.
	I am just about beside myself!  After 6 years, I have FINALLY obtained
ALL of the 6 non-Antarctic Mars meteorites. - That includes the
"signature SNCs": Shergotty, Nakhla & Chassigny, as well as Zagami,
Governador Valadares (only 158g TOTAL KNOWN WEIGHT, and Lafayette (only
800g TKW- "all" in institutions)
	It they do not all sell before being posted, I will be offering
"microscopic" sets of all 6 for $1,500 on my site. However, I would
prefer list members have first opportunity & make them available to any
list member at only $1,250 if ordered before midnight Tue, PDT. (If
order is immediate, I can wait two or three weeks for payment, if
necessary,  from a list member).
	Each set comes with a beautiful wooden display box with a glass face.
Most of the specimens can be easily seen with the naked eye, but cannot
be "appreciated" fully without a microscope, or at least, a jeweler's
loupe (Lafayette is smaller than all but Chassigny, which is truly
microscopic, but each  is an actual fragment - no "dust"). Is this a lot
of money? Yes, but, until I FINALLY got all 6, I would have GLADLY
parted with more than that for such a set - had one only have been
available - I would have JUMPED on it in a New York second! To the best
of my knowledge, such a set has NEVER been offered.
	Due to a SEVERE shortage of Chassigny, only a handful of these sets are
available - and 5 went instantly BEFORE I could even  get them posted on
my site. If you want one, ACT FAST by contacting me directly by email.
	Best wishes, Michael