Re: Sagan's Meteorites from Venus???

Bill wrote:
<<
In Carl Sagan's last book Billions and Billions When refering to
meteorites found in Antartica he states Page 48 "One or two came from
Venus".  Is this true? I have not heard this before.

Bill Peck

Hello Bill, Bernd, Gregory, Martin, David and list;

Venus, TX,  was a Joke!  My response was a joke!

The question about a meteorite coming from Venus was too easy to pass up.  For
those of you who have too pointy of heads and lack a sense of humor, you may
email me directly and I will be happy to explain the joke to you privately.

Steve

"This town needs an enema!"  -The Joker, from the movie Batman