No Subject

O'Keefes conclusion in the aforementioned article claims, "We conclude that
tektites are formed from lunar volcanoes." Now, from my perspective the
above statement must be either true or not. If it is true, then tektites
are from the moon. If it is false, then tektites may be from lunar ejecta
(which O'keefe discounts) or they are not at all from the moon.  Again,
relying on my limited experience in the matter, tektites have not been
widely accepted as having a lunar origin.  It is with this logic by which I
deduced my belief that O'Keefe's claim of the lunar volcanism origin of
tektites as "in disagreement with most others on the origin of tektites...."

In your online book review of "Tektites: A Cosmic Paradox" by Hal Povenmire
(http://www.meteorite.com/Michael_Blood/BookReviews.htm) you include the
following statement, "This section also contains a three page interview
with John O'Keefe, the leading proponent of the lunar volcanism theory, as
well as 32 pages of debate between O'Keefe and Billy Glass, one of the
leading theorist of the terrestrial impact school."

Even in your review, one is given the impression that the lunar volcanism
side contains mainly a "leading proponent," while the terrestrial impact
side makes up a "school." My point exactly.

If you have specific information of other works outside O'keefe's
publications supporting the lunar origin of tektites, I would very much
like to hear about them.

Most sincerely,

Martin