Guilty

I have no place attacking any one person in such an offensive manner.
My anger is from the frustration with the scientific community.  The
fact of the matter is that were it not for level-headed, methodical, and
precise individuals to rein the rest of us in,  we'd be living in a
state of chaos.
If Martin and Michael are Ok with this, I certainly have no more to add
other than it is certainly interesting to observe how we all seem to
have our own weak spots that can set us off.

Sincerely,
Julia