Re: Back to Sagan!!!!!

bpeck@uwyo.edu writes:

> Sagan believed that some (1 or 2) meteorites came from Venus.  Was he
>  privy to info I am not, or was he wrong? How did he get this idea?

I suspect the key word above is "believed".  Much of Sagan's persona, at least
as he
presented it to the public at large, was of a scientist who speculated
about the nature of the universe in layman's terms.  Unless anyone else ever
heard him get more specific about a "Venus meteorite", perhaps it was just
more speculation...?
Gregory