Fwd: Free issue of Voyage! Magazine

-- BEGIN included message

Dear List Members,
                               If you are not currently  a subscriber to
Voyage! Magazine, The Magazine of Meteorites & Space Events!, we are offering
a "free" complimentary issue. This September - October issue, contains many
interesting topics on meteorites, the Space Program, darkroom techniques, and
related HOT news items!,, including a rare photo tribute to Alan Shepard.

   We are seriously interested in increasing our subscription!

    To receive your complimentary issue, we will need a mailing address from
you, E-   Mailed to the following E-mail address Only!:
                                                      JWalters10@aol.com
   Requests MUST be received by August 15th, in order to be electronically
labeled and sent.
   Please note, we do not use, nor sell our lists to anyone else! You have
complete confidentiality with our service!
     Dealers are invited to request this issue, along with advertising rates!
Check our web site also at: http://www.meteorite.com/Voyage/

                                                                        Sincer
ely,
                                                      John Walters  / Voyage