Tektite Surface Features

Dear Lou, Bob and All,

We have the casts of the famous Nininger and Huss Indochinite
specimens which have plastic breaks. These 2 specimens show the
external surface features we are used to seeing while retaining
a smooth surface on the plastic break surface.  These specimens
can be seen on page 72 of J.A. O'Keefe's book "Tektites And Their Origin".
In the next week or so we will image our casts and post the images on our
site.
We will let you know when the images are up.

Thank You!

Paul and Jim

  Paul Harris   paul@meteorite.com
  Jim Tobin     jimmypaul@earthlink.net
  The Meteorite Exchange, Inc.  http://www.meteorite.com
  P.O. Box 7000-455, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA
  FAX Number    (310) 378-2663