Portales Valley photos and specimens for sale.

I have updated my website with several pages of Portales Valley photos
and specimens. I will continue adding pages and an entire section of
Portales Valley information and pictures.
I also will have a new meteorite on  the site  in a few hours. It  is an
8 kilo new meteorite found near Portales which I purchased while in
Portales. It is likely an L4???

Here is a link to a great Portales Valley article:
http://www.unisci.com/stories/0804982.htm

I invite everyone to come see my new website and to join my mailing list
for special offers.
Thanks
Mike Farmer
http://www.concentric.net/~farmerm