Re: Springfield Gem show!

<< The West Springfield has grown quite a bit over the last few years to
become easily the biggest show in the east, and there is a spectacular display
of fossils here this year (if your into that sort of thing). And let us not
forget the large number of mineral dealers, too!
 It's worth the trip! >>

   Walt,  I agree!   I was unprepared for the size and scope of the show.    I
had arrived late at about 3:30pm,  and barely had time to chat with just the
meteorite dealers by the 7pm closing time!   I did get to see some of the most
interesting fossils,  and even picked up a few trilobites,  and some gems, and
geodes too.    Springfield is now on my list of  "things not to be missed",
and next year the buget for it is going to be greatly expanded.....or was that
expended?

Regards,
Geoff Cintron