Re: Tektite

<< Hi,

 We have some unusual tektite images on our website--
 www.greatwallct.com/tektite.htm

 Paul Liu

 Paul,

    I have had the pleasure of being a customer of your in the past.    I
bought a kilo of the most inexpencive tektites,  and was really suprized by
the quality,  and varity of the tektites!   All of them were extremely clean,
and almost none were chipped.   And this was the cheapest ones!   I also found
some really nicely shaped ones in the bag too,  so I feel I got a great
bargain,  thanks!

Regards,
Geoff Cintron