Need Info on Ohio Meteorites

I've been interested in meteorites for some time, but only just subscribed
to this list.  I'm a subscriber now because a member of the public brought
a stony meteorite to a public program at Perkins Observatory last week.  It
passed the usual tests, and I'm in the process of sending pieces of it off
to the Smithsonian for analysis and confirmation.

To my knowledge, this will be the first meteorite discovered in Ohio in
about 50 years.  I want to write a short article for Sky & Telescope and
Astronomy magazines, as well as a press release for the local news media.
The story will carry more weight if it is put in its historical context,
however.

A couple of years ago I learned of a catalog/book/data base of some sort
which supposedly recorded all known meteorite finds and falls.  I have no
idea now what it was called, where to obtain a copy, or how to get some
info out of it about past Ohio meteorites.  Can anyone here help me out?

Bob Martino                                    I look up to the heavens
bmartino@osu.edu                               but night has clouded over
                                               no spark of constellation
Perkins Observatory Web site:                  no Vela no Orion
http://www.perkins-observatory.org                                -Enya