Looking for Canadian Meteorite Hunters.

Hi, I'm looking for anyone on the list that searches for those devious
little finds and falls within Canada and is not directly associated with
the Geological Survey of Canada or the Meteorite Impact Advisory Committee.
As I'm VERY interested in turning my astronomical hobby pursuits into a
more specialized vein. Notably, hunting up these most elusive little gems.
Anyone who does so, as an amateur or professional, I would highly welcome
your contact and learning/sharing info with you.

Cheers,
Don Fougere
Cold Lake AB

harikari@telusplanet.net