Autumn meteorite price list (advertisement)

If anyone on the bulletin board would like to be added to my customer list,
please e-mail me your U.S. Mailing address. My Autumn, 1998 price list
features interesting, fresh specimens of Gao/Guenie and Vaca Muerta w/
eucritic inclusions; mainstream "necessities" like Henbury, Potter and
Murchison;  "rareties" like Ninqiang CK-Anomolous and DaG 313 LL4, and the
Mars rocks Zagami and Nakhla.

Best regards,

Kevin Kichinka
Fort Myers, Florida