Re: STOLEN MICHIGAN METEORITE -- [Fwd: Meteorite value]

Mike,

    This is more information  I received about this particular
meteorite.  It was stolen the afternoon of August 1st.
He originally posted the theft notice to Dome-L, and I
forwarded it to the Meteorite List.  He later told me it weighed
around 40 pounds.

Mike D.

--
"The avalanche has already started.
     It is too late for the pebbles to vote."  Ambassador Kosh (Ver 1.0)

Mike DiMuzio    mdimuzio@cisnet.com