ADVERT - Re: U of M Stolen Meteorite Suspect

Hi-

As a former Wolverine, in honor of the repatriation of the stolen meteorite
to Ann Arbor, I thought I might advise meteorite-list friends of the
following:

On September 1st, the wholesale and retail prices for the Mars Cube will be
increasing, and this will be the last chance for metlist folks to acquire
Mars-cubed for $75.

For those of you who believe I've made a killing off of this endeavor, I
can only say "I wish it were so."  Although in excess of 5000 cubes have
been sold, the project has barely turned a profit as the startup expenses
were rather substantial. (The price has to be increased because
unexpectedly nearly all units are now being sold on a quantity basis --
i.e., wholesale -- via distributors.)

Warm regards to all-
Darryl