Re: STOLEN METEORITE UPDATE

 All,

    Just got off the phone with Cathi Casper.   I was interested to find out
the story of the stolen Michigan meteorite,  and what a story it was!    I'm
not going to go into detail,  but it included police depts. of several states,
tracking criminals by cell phone,   and even Michael Casper talking the
purpertrator into surrendering to the police!
   Any police dept will tell you that it's almost impossible to recover stolen
murchandise once it's been taken.    But people like Michael Casper sometimes
get a chance to even these odds.    I think this is a great day for the
meteoritic  community,  and we all have the Casper's to thank for it.    Bravo
guys!!!

 Regards,
 Geoff Cintron