STARDUST Microchip Update - August 20, 1998

STARDUST MICROCHIP UPDATE
August 20, 1998

All names submitted for the second microchip
that will be carried on the STARDUST spacecraft
are now online on our website:

http://stardust.jpl.nasa.gov/microchip/names2.html

Thanks to those you who have participated.  I've
delivered the names to the Microdevices Lab here
at JPL, and they will be etched onto a fingernail-size
silcon chip using a technique called electron beam
lithography.  I'll keep you posted on its progress.

Ron Baalke
STARDUST Webmaster