From: Mark Lerner
To: Wilson, J. Gregory; Geoffcin; meteorite-list
Subject: Re: Darryl's Dust
Date: Friday, August 21, 1998 9:49AM

No one is interested in Geoff Cinton's constant criticism of Darryl Pitt,
then followed by his idolization, do-no-wrong, worship of the Caspers. I
was just trying to make that point - but perhaps I was wrong. I guess there
are many out there who enjoy his commentary - so I will stop mine and
encourage Geoff to continue with his.

Mark