Mars Cubes Once More Please...

After thinking about it and reading the messages from those who have them,
I think it would be cool for Perkins to get one of these cubes for out
public outreach programs.  However, I deleted the address of the person who
has them for sale.  Could someone please e-mail it to me again?  Thanks.

Bob Martino                                    I look up to the heavens
bmartino@osu.edu                               but night has clouded over
                                               no spark of constellation
Perkins Observatory Web site:                  no Vela no Orion
http://www.perkins-observatory.org                                -Enya