Re: Monahans for trade....taking offers.

Why does there seem to be people who have a problem with Michael Cottingham's
trade of Monahans? I have been reading these posts and I see people that are
writing rude posts that seem to have no point except to say that the offers are
unreasonable.  I ask you all to define when a trade is unreasonable. I think
that whoever wants this piece can offer whatever they choose for it if they
really want it.  Is there some jealousy here? What difference does it make what
he gets for it? I am perfectly willing to trade all sorts of goodies for
something I really want, even if it is not worth it monetarily.  Please tell me
the implications of the complaining about his private trade on this list!
Mike Farmer