Re:Geoff - are you sure one of your aliases isn't Colonel Mustard

>Geoff - are you sure one of your aliases isn't Colonel Mustard - oops, I
mean Colonel Whitehead?....oh, and there were the other ones......darn,
I'm loosing track! Michael (my real name)<
Hello!
Any news about this identity question ?
To me it seems as if somebody who made much "noise" again disappeared now
when his real identity was questioned?
Thanks and Congratulation  to Michael Blood!
Sincerely Sylvine