Re: Indochinites

<<
 Dear Bernd, Jim & all the list,
 	I must state that I am continually astonished by the ethnocentricity of
 westerners and of western "scientists" in particular (lest there be any
 doubt, the " marks intentionally imply critisism of a failure to remain
 objective, which is one of the primary tenents of science), in general,
 and regarding Tibetanites, in particular.

  I guess it will take a white "scientist" personally
 picking up one of the little guys from the dry lake bed, himself, THEN
 PUBLISHING an account of "his discovery" before credibility is granted.
 After all, if it isn't "documented" (and, aparently, by the "right type"
 of person) it is "only rumor."<<

Michael,

   I must say I have not seen the use of "quotation marks"  so much in one
letter.   Your implication that western people and " western scientists"  are
by and large ethnocentic,  and dare I use the word.. "racist",  since this is
what your implying in your post,  I find most discusting.   I think you owe a
apology to the list for saying such things.

Geoff Cintron
(My real name)

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: