Re: Contamination and hubris

<<
 C'mon.  Why the personal attack?

 I was critical of a point of view...and I just can't comprehend anyone
 stating unequivically what the toxins to Martian life would be when there
 is not yet even evidence of such extant life!  >>

Actually Daryl you said;

>>Hi All-

Please.  As has been stated by the major-domo, this list is not the venue
for wildly speculative personal beliefs framed as facts...like the recent
fatuous proclamation posted earlier today:<<

  This is your post.  As you see you've made yourself the editor of the list
now,  deciding whats fit to post by the rest of us.  And calling peoples posts
"fatuous proclamations"  smacks to me of personal attack,  so you are not an
angel when it comes to personal attacks on people here.

Geoff Cintron
(yes Im back....)

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: