Advertising - Again!

I've no objection to individuals and dealers advertising in this Group providing
it is done in moderation - say once a month. I would urge those who do advertise
to head their messages with either "ADVERT:" of "FS:" (i.e. For Sale) so those
who don't like adverts can ignore the postings.

The one thing that does annoy me are those people who post messages - usually
questions - that are not really concerned with meteoritics. Such material is
best suited to one of the Newsgroups (e.g. sci.astro) and should not really be
sent to a dedicated mailing list such as ours.

Any views?

--
Phil Bagnall
http://www.ticetboo.demon.co.uk/