Our Annual Directory...

Dear Fellow Meteorite Enthusiasts...
                                                     Recently, we at Voyage!
made a mass mailing to as many dealers as we could for a free listing in our
directory. If you did not receive the new green envelope yet, please let us
know. We will need the physical address.
      Voyage! now has its own AOL address. It is:

                                              VoyageMag@aol.com

   You may contact us either through this address, or faster service is
available at the new Voyage Address.

Kindest Regards to All,

                                                                     John
Walters / Voyage! Magazine