Re: 2nd ed., Rocks from Space

At 15:13 98-02-06 EST, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>Does anyone know if the 2nd ed. of Norton's _Rocks from Space_ is
available in
>hardback.  I loved the first ed., but hated the so-called "perfect" binding,
>which is not appropriate for a constantly read reference book).  Thanks.
>
>-Walter
>

>Hi list,

This is Gaetan Cormier from G.C. Meteorites. I don't think the 2nd edition
to Rocks from Space is available in hard cover. I contacted the publisher
(Mountain Press Publishing) and it seemed that their was only one format
available, BUT I could be wrong.

Best regards to everyone!

Gaetan Cormier (G.C. Meteorites)
http://www.microid.com/meteorites.htm