Re: 2nd ed., Rocks from Space

>While on the subject, does anyone already have the 2nd edition, and can
>they tell us if there's a whole lot different than the excellent 1st
>edition?  I know there's supposed to be a new section on thin
>sections...
>
>Thanks,
>Joseph

We hope to have a complete review of Rocks From Space II in our May issue. A
copy is already in the air to us. Since I wrote the review of RFS I in our
Feb '95 issue, I will also do this one as well and compare the two. Yes,
there is a whole new section on thin sections among other things.

Joel Schiff - Editor - METEORITE! magazine