unsubscribe

Folks, I need help (yes, it's your "straight man" du jour).

I've sent the "unsubscribe" command to the server about 3 times now, and 3
times my request shows up on the list, in my mailbox, and (I assume) yours.
How frustrating!

Many folk have kindly given me help...all telling me, more or less kindly, to
reply to the list with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.  You've all seen the
results of this, and I apologize.

Any other ideas?

Sincerely,

T.
--

Thomas Cate                             | "Vikings? There ain't no
                                        |  vikings here.  Just us
De Facto Dictator / Grand Vizier        |  honest farmers.  The town
UCSB Fencing Teams                      |  was burning, the villagers
University of California Santa Barbara  |  were dead.  They didn't need
ucatet00@mcl.ucsb.edu / torch@sb.net    |  our story, and we're sticking
                                        |  to it."
BS Ecology & Evolution, 1997            |           --anon.