Re: Canada meteorite page

At 22:13 97-12-30 EST, you wrote:
>Just read a message on list from a dealer from Canada who said his page was
>updated. My screen froze and I lost the URL. If any has it please send to me.
>I got the site half loaded and everything froze and I lost everything. Looked
>interesting and I do not think he is on my list of meteorite dealers.
>
>Thanks,
>Glenn
>

>Hi Glenn,

This is Gaetan Cormier from G.C. Meteorites you and everybody else will find
my web page at this address http://www.microid.com/meteorites.htm

Best regards

Gaetan Cormier (G.C. Meteorites)
555, 28th Avenue, apt#401
Two-Mountains, Quebec, Canada
J7R 6H3
(514) 623-7287
e-mail: rlotte@interlink.net

Need a telescope? visit my good friends at
La Maison de l'Astronomie P.L. Inc.
7974 St-Hubert
Montréal, Quebec
H2R 2P3
Tél.: (514) 279-0063	Fax: (514) 279-9628
e-mail: rlotte@interlink.net