[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Meteorite List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Fraternity/collaboration
- From: Jim Hurley <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 15:10:10 -0700
- Old-X-Envelope-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: Mind Your Own, a division of None of Your
- Resent-Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 18:11:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <"VHsfoB.A.m0F.Rn_n1"@mu.pair.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a suggestion to demonstrate our collective power.
The Monahans auction will be starting soon (July 10).
Just don't bid.
Let me say that again - Please - DON'T BID.
One or two dealers may bid on this, but don't participate.
Let a dealer get the piece at a fair price and just buy our part slices
It would be outstanding if the auction went with only a single low bid.
(I have to say sorry to those Monahans youths who may be out of a college education because of this. Unlike folks like Mike Farmer,
they didn't have to work very hard to get this rock.)
Posted with certain hesitation,
PS: Flame retardant suit has been applied - don't bother
sending me hate mail.
Send an email To:
with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject field of your
email. That's all there is to it!