Re: Contraversy

Whoever this is, I wonder why you might have posted it to the list? I said I
would be more than happy to email anyone whoe emaild me for photos. As over 20
people know, I did just that all day yesterday. I also have 14 disks with only
Portales photos. Quite alot of photos to look through.
By the way, where on that message do you see any indication of advertisement?
Please let us all know.
Mike