Re: [ASTRO] FWD from David G. Iadevaia concerning attached virus: "weird message"

Hi all,
through this is not a specific problem about meteorites, I would like to agree
to what Brian said. I found macro viruses even of CDīs attached to newspapers.
So, if you subscribe several lists, itīs a matter of time catching such a
virus.

Joachim