Louisiana meteorite?

Earlier today I posted a request for information about fireball
sightings and a possible meteorite in western Louisiana Sunday night.
Based on reports I've gotten from Shreveport and Lafayette, and improved
information from the local TV station, the fireball actually occurred
Saturday night, July 11.  Some people near the Texas boder now say they
heard sounds from it.

Again, if anyone on the list has heard anything about this, I would
appreciate hearing from you.  Thanks!

Dave Hostetter