Re: Meteorite hunter shot

Hi Julia and list

I have been in this canyon several times without incident. I have no Idea
why this would happen . Knowing the area I don,t think they could have seen
him. Unless they followed him in . His vehicle is an older (late 70s)
bronco 2. It doesn't appear as though local law enforcment is going to do a
bunch. I think for whatever reason he was in the wrong place at the wrong
time. I know for a fact he found some lead. The poor guy was really really
shaken up.

Happy huntin
John