Salaices

Hi,       I need to rephrase my question, does anyone have any slices of

Salaices (H4) and if so are they rusting? Mine are, but very little and
i live
about 4 miles from salt water.Also need to know all info. on the fall.
Cutting methods of the dealers does not interest me at this time,
but a dry cut would seem the best way to me as long as you do it slow
not to heat up the blade and contaminate the specimen.
This is a problem i'm having with one slice of Salaices and no others,
and i wondered if it was common in this type.
                                                    Good Health to
all,    mark j.