Origins

Can anyone provide a list of all known meteoritical parent bodies?  This
question came to mind a couple of months ago during the confusing and
acrimonious exchange on meteorites from Venus, something I have no desire to
see repeated.  However, I do not recall anyone having moved to the question
of what bodies other than Vesta, Mars, and the Moon are confirmed or
strongly suspected to be parent bodies.  This of course raises the related
definitional problem of what quanta of proof is required to "confirm" a
source.  I'll use a modification of something that I believe was suggested
by Gene Roberts and/or Steven Excell:  At least two scientists must have
"staked their reputation" on the suggestion by publishing the claimed parent
body in a journal.

Timothy Scott