FW: Origins

Hello Scott, David and List,

There are perhaps a dozen scientists who have matched the telescope
reflectance spectra of particular asteroids with the spectra obtained by lab
analysis of specific meteorites - and matching the meteorite with the parent
body.  Hap McSween's book has a chapter on this methodology -- which is
generally accepted among planetary scientists.

Steve

Steven Excell
Paragon
1100 Olive Way, Suite 300