Libyan Desert & Aouelloul Glass Photos

Hi:

I am looking for high quality color photos of Libyan Desert & Aouelloul
glasses for a spec article I'm working on.  Macro and micro pics if you
have them!  Does anyone have a 35mm slide--or high quality color
print--of LD and A glasses?   I will pay you for the slide/print and
promise you a photo credit if ever published.  Thank you.

Lou Varricchio