[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Monahans auction questions
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Monahans auction questions
- From: WBranchsb@aol.com
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 16:34:22 EDT
- Old-X-Envelope-To: <email@example.com>
- Resent-Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 16:37:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"fPOl1D.A.oVE.DW7r1"@mu.pair.com>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
> I recieved the same postcard today as well. Not sure what to make of all
> this other than I am so fed up with this whole Monahans thing I could puke.
> This meteorite is going to cost FAR too much money, only because of it's
> media exposure and the auctioning process. You know what? I don't want it.
> will not be a part of it's rediculous price tag. I'd rather save for moon
> Mars material. Monahans is just not THAT special.
Hello Tom and List,
I agree. We can either pay for the hype or pay for the rock. Personally
speaking, I don't have a display case big enough to hold all the hype.
List Archives are located at http://www.meteoritecentral.com/list_best.html
For other help, FAQ's and subscription info and other resources,