Re: Monahans Auction

Well mister AmI Real, how convienent that you are using AOL, which provides
several emails for every person. So far, all of the sham people like the
Colonel Ernie P Whitehead are also using AOL accounts which can be tracked very

easily with the right knowledge. Nothing is wrong with the meteorite, just the
auction which is being ran by several people including the buyers.  Little
money will be bid because many of the real interested buyers are backing out
due to ethical questions regarding the auction which is being conducted in a
very unorthadox manner. Micky, your disguise is very thin here, most of us know

you well and we all love you but patience is wearing thin. Tread lightly
because the ice is getting thin out here in Tucson, where it is still a
blistering 90 degrees at 1:30AM and will be 108 by noon.
Mike, AKA Portales man.