RE: underwater meteorites

Someone may have posted this already, if not it is an interesting find (info from Catalog of Meteorites on disk):

C2685 Clipperton
Pacific Ocean
11o 42' N.  137o 48' W.
Find. 1986
Klipperton
Stone. Olivine-bronzite chondrite (H3.5).
Three fragments of total weight 277g were recognized among samples dredged
from the ocean floor near the Clipperton fault system; all are highly
weathered, Meteor. Bull. 1991, B27, Description, analysis, A.V. Ivanov,
Meteoritika, 1990, B49, p.27 Bull., 1991)